One of the goals during development was also to develop a digital photogrammetric station with no large hardware requirements which is the case with many other such software on the market before. Along with this goes rapid development and improvement of hardware-free performance.
Required hardware components are:
- Video card
- from NVIDIA QUADRO family
- TFT monitor or projector with 120Hz frequency
- Acer GD235HZ, BenQ XL2420TE, LG W2363D 120 Hz, Samsung SyncMaster 2233RZ, …
- Stereo glasses
- NVIDIA 3D Vision,
- NUVISION 60GX,
- StereoGraphics CrystalEyes2
- Anaglyph cyan/red...
- 3D mouse
- Immersion - SoftMouse®
- 3D Mouse Stealth I-Mouse and Z-Mouse
- standard mouse with minimum 5 buttons
Other minimum hardware components are the components of the average PC. For professional work recommended environment is shown at the image below.